I created this blog to share with you some of my fun experiences from the many Weddings and Special Events I do every year. If you only have time to read a little bit, you can always click on the favorites link to the right to read my favorite postings. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Size Doesn't Matter

Andreea and Robert had only 45 guests at their wedding reception at Palo Alto Hills Country Club. Some people think that it is not necessary to have a DJ for events of this size. I am so glad that Andreea and Robert did not feel that way! (I can't imagine going to a wedding reception without dancing!) Here is a picture of me with the happy newlyweds at the end of the evening.This was the first Romanian-Scottish reception that I got to DJ and it was such a treat. The guys in the Bridal Party wore the traditional Scottish Kilts. I also had a chance to play music from both countries as well as many of the usual fun dance songs that you would hear at an American Wedding. Here are there special dance selections:

First Dance" "Fly Me To The Moon" by Frank Sinatra
Bouquet Song: "Single Ladies" by Beyonce
Farewell Dance: "Come Away With Me" by Norah Jones

Funny Stuff: The Best Man Christopher gave a very entertaining toast. He started by saying "My toast will be the "Kilt Version" ...short enough to keep it interesting...but long enough to cover the important bits".

2 comments:

  1. Love the best man's beginning of the speach! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucie!

    Yes, that was quite funny and everyone in the room, including me, were laughing.

    ReplyDelete