I created this blog to share with you some of my fun experiences from the many Weddings and Special Events I do every year. If you only have time to read a little bit, you can always click on the favorites link to the right to read my favorite postings. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Holiday Parties

It's that time of year already? It's amazing how time flies. Many companies are now planning their annual Holiday Parties. It's nice to see that, even with the economy, companies know how important it is to reward their employees for a year of hard work. I am looking forward to another wonderful Holiday season. (It is one of my favorite times of the year) Here is a picture of a fun corporate party that I did for Equity Office in San Jose. This event was held at the Corinthian Event Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment