I created this blog to share with you some of my fun experiences from the many Weddings and Special Events I do every year. If you only have time to read a little bit, you can always click on the favorites link to the right to read my favorite postings. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ritz-Carlton - Half Moon Bay Wedding

Annie and Greg told me that there was only one thing that they wanted to do on their wedding day. (besides kiss a thousand times) They wanted to dance! It was very clear to me how much they valued the DJ. They had a wonderful reception at the Ritz-Carlton in Half Moon Bay. As you can see by this photo, they accomplished their goal of being on the dance floor non-stop! Now that's what I like to see!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete