I created this blog to share with you some of my fun experiences from the many Weddings and Special Events I do every year. If you only have time to read a little bit, you can always click on the favorites link to the right to read my favorite postings. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Bride's Unforgettable Surprise

Spanish people are known for being very passionate. I know that first-hand because my girlfriend is from Spain! Check out the video of this Spanish Bride (Venesa) who surprised her husband-to-be (Jose Carlos) by singing to him during their wedding ceremony in a church in AndalucĂ­a. Her voice is absolutely amazing. You may not understand what she is saying, but you certainly will be able to feel the emotion. The song had the guests (and the groom) in tears. (Happy tears!)

No comments:

Post a Comment