I created this blog to share with you some of my fun experiences from the many Weddings and Special Events I do every year. If you only have time to read a little bit, you can always click on the favorites link to the right to read my favorite postings. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

7 First Dances

Jan and Russ decided that their wedding day wouldn't be just about them. They also wanted it to be special for their 125 friends and family who joined them at the Hotel De Anza in San Jose. For starters, Jan's Mom, Betty, was her Matron of Honor! How cool! Apart from their own First Dance, Jan and Russ also asked me to play the First Dance songs of 6 other married couples who were at the reception. Of course, I didn't play them all back to back. (I just kind of sprinkled them in throughout the evening) It was neat to see the expressions on their faces as I played each song . For some, I'm sure it was the first time they danced to their special song since their actual wedding day. Photo by Kimberly Parish.Special Dance Songs For Jan and Russ:

First Dance: "Making Memories of Us" by Keith Urban
Father-Daughter Dance: "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong
Farewell Dance: "When You Say Nothing At All" by Allison Kraus

No comments:

Post a Comment