I created this blog to share with you some of my fun experiences from the many Weddings and Special Events I do every year. If you only have time to read a little bit, you can always click on the favorites link to the right to read my favorite postings. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Get a Kick Out Of You.

I was excited to find out that my clients Mark and Mimi were both into soccer. (I played for 25 years) Mimi played for the women's team at Stanford. Mark played for the Men's team. They met, played soccer, fell in love, played soccer, got married, and will be moving to New Zealand very soon. ( Where I am sure they will be playing soccer as well)Mark and Mimi are so sweet. One of the Maid's of Honor (Jennie) said during her toast that they are the perfect Hallmark Card. I agree. 150 guests celebrated with them at the Corinthian Event Center in downtown San Jose. The guests were not shy and requested a lot of songs which I was happy to play. Since they were a younger crowd, they preferred more current music for dancing. Photos by Brett Szemple.
Here are some of their special song requests:

Bridal Party Introduction: "Theme from Baywatch"
First Dance: "This Kind of Love" by Sister Hazel
Father-Daughter Dance: "Heavenly Day" by Patty Griffin
Groom-Mother Dance: "I'll Stand By You" by Jennifer Austin
Farewell Dance" "Magic" by Colbie Caillat
Side Note: Mark had a broken toe on his wedding day! (He broke it playing soccer, of course!) But you would have never known by how much he danced! He was a dancing machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment