I created this blog to share with you some of my fun experiences from the many Weddings and Special Events I do every year. If you only have time to read a little bit, you can always click on the favorites link to the right to read my favorite postings. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Big Brothers, Big Sisters

I have been blessed with an awesome business, wonderful family and friends, and a beautiful wife (imported from Spain!) To show my appreciation, I love to give back to the community, that is, to do something for someone else, without expecting anything in return. I was thrilled when Big Brothers, Big Sisters called me, looking for a DJ to donate their services for their fundraiser. I played a variety of music from the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, as well as current hits from the radio, as the guests ate tasty food, sampled wine, and participated in the silent auction to raise money. It was a wonderful night and I am grateful that I could help out. My wife (my angel), Silvi, wanted to help too, so she volunteered to be my assistant! How sweet! I just need to kiss her now!

No comments:

Post a Comment