I created this blog to share with you some of my fun experiences from the many Weddings and Special Events I do every year. If you only have time to read a little bit, you can always click on the favorites link to the right to read my favorite postings. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, June 07, 2009

New York, New York.

Alex and Jason live in New York but came back to the Bay Area this week to get married. (I typically have 7 or 8 clients every year who plan their weddings from out of state.) I had a feeling this was going to be a wild party when I saw the Bride and Groom doing tequila shots on the dance floor with about 10 people long before the dancing even started! I was right...it was wild and crazy! They arrived in style in this very beautiful and unique 1939 Chevrolet Master Deluxe. Very cool.About 120 guests celebrated with Alex and Jason last night and they came from all over the United States to attend. It was a super-fun evening and I even got to play some Latin music! Here are some of their special requests:

First Dance: "To Know Her is To Love Her" by The Beatles
Bride-Brother Dance: "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong
Groom-Mother Dance: "Have I Told You Lately" by Rod Stewart
Farewell Dance: "New York, New York" by Frank SinatraAlex had a huge smile on her face for the entire evening which doesn't surprise me because she was always so happy and positive during the planning process. (And of course, she is in love!) It was such a treat for me to be their DJ. And now they are married and off to Fiji! Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. yanie1:13 PM

    This was by far one fabulous night! Great music, great people, and a great couple getting married! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Yanie. Yes, it so much fun to watch. Glad you had a great time! Thanks for stopping by. Take care.

    Rich

    ReplyDelete