I created this blog to share with you some of my fun experiences from the many Weddings and Special Events I do every year. If you only have time to read a little bit, you can always click on the favorites link to the right to read my favorite postings. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Run Forest Run!

Event Sponsor New Balance Shoes hired me to play music and make announcements at the San Jose Rock & Roll Half-Marathon. What a fun event! Almost 15,000 people showed up to run and walk the 13.1 miles. While some people ran because they are world-class athletes, others ran for fun or to support wonderful organizations like the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Susan G. Komen for the Cure. I swear that I saw someone running who looked just like Forest Gump!

No comments:

Post a Comment