I created this blog to share with you some of my fun experiences from the many Weddings and Special Events I do every year. If you only have time to read a little bit, you can always click on the favorites link to the right to read my favorite postings. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Attack of the Cheeseheads.

Many of the 135 guests at Steve and Yunmi's reception were from Wisconsin (including the Groom). People from Wisconsin are proud people. They love to be called "Cheeseheads". Most of them probably have Green Bay Packer blankets on their beds. Of course, who am I to talk? I have a stuffed green frog on my bed. Hey, don't laugh! Those Cheeseheads were a bunch of fun! Photo by Todd Rafalovich.Steve and Yunmi have great taste in music and they both love to dance. They also had some very cool songs for special dances:

Processional: "Ever The Same" (acoustic) - Rob Thomas
Recessional: "As" - Stevie Wonder
First Dance" "So High" - John Legend

I got misty-eyed while watching Steve and Yunmi's first dance. You may think that I am a big baby. I prefer to think of myself as a romantic with a sensitive side. lol. I just loved the way that they looked at each other and held each other. It was so beautiful.

Besides Wisconsin, people came from other parts of the United States to attend this lively reception and some even traveled from as far as Brazil and Korea. And they came to party!

No comments:

Post a Comment