I created this blog to share with you some of my fun experiences from the many Weddings and Special Events I do every year. If you only have time to read a little bit, you can always click on the favorites link to the right to read my favorite postings. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Allied Arts Guild

Last night I had the pleasure of being the guest auctioneer for a wonderful event called "Tally Ho" at the Allied Arts Guild in Menlo Park. All proceeds benefited Lucille Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford. It was a wonderful event with great food and wine, and it was a pleasure to volunteer my services.
Allied Arts Guild is a very cool property that provides an inspiring environment for working artists, beautiful gardens and shops for visitors, and support for critically ill children at Lucille Packard Children's Hospital. It is also available for private events and weddings. (Coincidentally, I DJ'd a wedding reception there last year!) Check out their website HERE. They are celebrating their 80th Anniversary. It is a beautiful place and all profits go to the hospital. How cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment