I created this blog to share with you some of my fun experiences from the many Weddings and Special Events I do every year. If you only have time to read a little bit, you can always click on the favorites link to the right to read my favorite postings. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

¡Hola!

I started studying the Spanish Language about five years ago because I thought it would be cool to speak another language. I also felt some sort of a connection to the Latin Culture (the music, the food, the people). Well, 5 years later, here I am...fluent in Spanish. I can't believe it. (And neither can my family and friends) I so enjoy speaking Spanish.
But the coolest part of being bilingual is that I can use it for my business as well. In fact, I already have! I did 3 Weddings in 2008 where I made all of the announcements in Spanish AND English. (And without an accent!) How cool is that? I also have a great appreciation for Latin Music and that part of my library has exploded in size! I have now been to Mexico (4 times), Costa Rica, Colombia, and have a trip planned to Spain for this summer. Hmm? What language should I learn next?

No comments:

Post a Comment