I created this blog to share with you some of my fun experiences from the many Weddings and Special Events I do every year. If you only have time to read a little bit, you can always click on the favorites link to the right to read my favorite postings. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, September 01, 2008

Grease is the Word.

Something very funny happens when I play a song from the Grease Soundtrack at a Wedding Reception. People come alive! It's as if they were all closet-actors just waiting for the right moment to showcase their acting and singing abilities. I never get tired of watching the transformation and the craziness. Of course, it happened again Sunday evening at Scott and Jillian's Reception. Here is a great picture of the Bride having fun with a few of the guests during the song "Summer Lovin". Photo from Genesis Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment