I created this blog to share with you some of my fun experiences from the many Weddings and Special Events I do every year. If you only have time to read a little bit, you can always click on the favorites link to the right to read my favorite postings. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Can you get me a drink?

Most employees at wedding facilities and catering companies wear tuxedos when they work. For that reason, I am sometimes mistaken for a waiter since I wear the same thing. It's pretty funny. It's not uncommon for me to hear things like "Where's the bathroom?" or "Can I have another glass of Merlot?". The funny thing is that I never tell them that I am the DJ. I just answer their question or get them what they need and then move along. Here is a great letter that I received from a client.

Dear Rich,

Wow! You are amazing! Our wedding day would not have been the same without you! The music selections you made were perfect and you really did a great job of catering to all of our guests' eclectic tastes. Thank you for handling our special requests as well! And you definitely get the gold star for the wedding vendor who went above and beyond the call of duty...not only did you make the necessary last minute adjustments due to uncooperative Mother Nature, but when Mac and I saw you going to find more water for table #1 we almost fell over...haha...that was brilliant (sorry about that!)

So in a nut shell...THANK YOU VERY MUCH! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sincerely,
Amy & Mac Brandt

No comments:

Post a Comment