I created this blog to share with you some of my fun experiences from the many Weddings and Special Events I do every year. If you only have time to read a little bit, you can always click on the favorites link to the right to read my favorite postings. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

In The Air Tonight.

Ashley and Nick took dance lessons and choreographed their First Dance. It was the first time that I've ever seen the Groom actually pick up the Bride during the First Dance and swing her around. Yes, the Bride was airborne! It was awesome! Photo by Deanna Graham. The 180 guests who came to celebrate at Cinnabar Hills Golf Club in San Jose boogied to 50's, 60's, Country, Disco, Motown, and some current stuff as well. Ashley and Nick even requested a few fun Italian songs for everyone. Variety was key and they had a great time.

First Dance: "With Me" by Sum 41
Father-Daughter Dance: "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts
Groom-Mother Dance: "In My Life" by The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment