I created this blog to share with you some of my fun experiences from the many Weddings and Special Events I do every year. If you only have time to read a little bit, you can always click on the favorites link to the right to read my favorite postings. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Take Me Home Tonight!

About thirty minutes before the end of the wedding reception, I had to make an announcement regarding the centerpiece giveaway. But before I could even utter a word into the mic, a woman starting singing "Take Me Home Tonight" by Eddie Money at the top of her lungs! Where did she get her motivation from? A fond memory? Alcohol? Whatever it was, it caught on like wildfire. All of a sudden, the entire room was singing the words to the song!It was the wildest thing and I knew I only had a few seconds to react to their madness or the moment would be lost. I quickly found that Eddie Money song in my library and started playing it. EVERYONE WENT NUTS!! They all rushed the dance floor and danced and sang like they were at a concert! It was an awesome moment that took the energy level to an all-time high for the evening. The Bride and Groom, Stephanie and Gary, rocked out with 225 of their closest friends and family at the Saratoga Country Club.
Fun! Fun! Fun! It was an incredible reception! Stephanie and Gary are my favorite type of client because of 3 reasons:
.
1) They wanted to dance.
2) They wanted to party.
3) They wanted to dance.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like they did party and they did dance! I love that you added pictures to your post, it shows us that the people at the party were really enjoying the music. You must be a great DJ. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jessica! I love watching them dance! It's a lot of fun. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes pulling out the oldies for a wedding can really pack a dance floor. I have been a wedding dj for over 30 years, and you really have to read the crowd to make the guest happy.

    Cheers,

    Robert

    ReplyDelete