I created this blog to share with you some of my fun experiences from the many Weddings and Special Events I do every year. If you only have time to read a little bit, you can always click on the favorites link to the right to read my favorite postings. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, July 08, 2007

3 Little Words.

NO CHICKEN DANCE!! That's the only thing the e-mail said from the Bride Kristen. She sent me that e-mail 2 days before her wedding. She forgot to cross that song off of my list and just wanted to make sure I didn't play it. I laughed pretty hard when I read it. Okay okay, I won't play it! NO CHICKEN DANCE!! ha ha. Kristen and Zack were very sweet! Hey! Look at all the happy people dancing !!
Unique Numbers. 222 guests arrived on 07-07-07 for Kristen and Zack's wedding at Villa Ragusa in Campbell. They booked me for their wedding a year and a half ago for the most popular wedding day of the decade. It was so cool to see my past clients Monica and Mike at this reception too.
Funny Stuff: The guys in the Bridal Party printed t-shirts with photos of the Groom Zack on the front and they wore them underneath their tuxedos. Later on in the evening (after a few drinks), they decided to show them off. What a crack-up! Photo by Charles Le.

No comments:

Post a Comment