I created this blog to share with you some of my fun experiences from the many Weddings and Special Events I do every year. If you only have time to read a little bit, you can always click on the favorites link to the right to read my favorite postings. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Wedding - Trader Vic's

John and Caron are amazing. They have more brains in their pinkies then I have in my head. They are both doctors and have devoted their lives to helping the less-fortunate. I got to know them during the planning process over the phone since they live in Minnesota. Caron looked absolutely beautiful and was smiling all night.

The guests last night came from Ecuador, Argentina, and China. It was a very fun, diverse crowd that really enjoyed dancing. First Dance: "Come Away With Me" - Norah Jones
Father-Daughter Dance: "Unforgettable" - Nat King Cole
Bridal Party Dance: "Crazy Love" - Ray Charles/Van Morrison
Farewell Dance: "What A Wonderful World" - Louis Armstrong

Random Note: The Wedding Favors were fortune cookies. Great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment